Head Start Diver Bait Rig
The Head Start is a quick rig system for garfish (ballyhoo) & other dead baits with a unique 'through eye' locking system which results in a natural swimming action. Features a 50gm ballasted weight to keep the bait upright & running at depth of 1m at 6 knots. See 'Details'.
- A two-piece unit with one piece - the head- having a flexible side & the other side having a pin which goes through the eye of the bait.
- Quick rig system - baits last longer.
- Supplied with a beaded chain & a 7/0 hook however mono, fluorocarbon or wire & hook of your choice may be substituted with use of a crimp to act as a stopper.
- Designed for garfish (ballyhoo) but is used successfully for other dead baits, plus bait strips & squid.
- Life like action - bait won't spin.
- Allows adjustable hook location - recommended locating the hook far in the back for more successful hook ups.
- Molded from polycarbonate & available in several colours. Durable, compact & versatile.
- Made in USA.
- Replacement bead chain/hook (stainless steel) is available in pkt/2. Hook size 7/0. Chain length 6" (150mm).
- May be used with artificial bait (Head Start Chewy-Hoo) available (see this sub-category).
- Rigging instructions included.
Priced From: $23.90
*Add the items to your cart to obtain shipping cost