Wellsys Ball Bearing MEDIUM SHELL NIGHTMARE Lure
Wellsys Ball Bearing Nightmare is a modification of a highly successful Hawaiian trolling lure which allows the lure head to swivel, free from the influence of the skirts and hook rig, resulting in improved action to entice more strikes and solid hook ups
- Hand crafted premium quality lure head with natural pearl shell insert & high visibility red eye with black trim.
- Head is cast in high impact polyurathane resin - resistant to scuffing or chipping.
- Head is keel weighted for stability.
- Head is split from the tail section & moves independently on a ball bearing race, which allows it to move freely to improve tracking at all speeds. The head swivels (it does not spin).
- The space between the head & tail creates extra turbulance to the bubble trail.
- Better action in all sea conditions & at all trolling speeds means more strikes & more solid hook ups
- Primary target species striped marlin, large tuna, mid size blue and black marlin
- Additional skirt sets are available for quick change of colour
N.B. The skirt/head colours shown are just an example. ENTER your choice of head and/or skirt colours (from our Yo-zuri octopus skirt colour range), in the Comments box during checkout.
- Lure length 250mm (10")
- Head diameter 30mm
- Skirt size 9-1/2"
Optional Rigging - Contact us if other rigging option preferred.
- 200lbs fluorocarbon leader
- Wellsys Wellsys Quickrig Pa'a Single Hook Swivel Rig wirh shackle
- Leader length 2m (6.56')