Hookem Telescopic Aluminium Game Fish Tag Poles
Quality made specialist aluminium telescopic fish tagging poles in a choice of sizes (6' - 12') to suit your game fishing needs. From Aussie fishing tackle manufacturer - Hookem Fishing.
- Constructed of black anodised heavy duty aluminium with EVA grips (the 12' poles have two grips).
- Supplied with three interchangeable tag applicators for billfish, tuna & sharks stored in the base of the pole. Simply unscrew the base cap, select the applicator required & fit to the tag head by unscrewing & re-screwing the stopper cap on the tag pole tip. No more hunting around for different applicators!
- The tag applicators have a rubber collar around the base for shock absorbtion to help prevent damage to the tags on impact.
The billfish applicator is for the Australian Billfish Tag & will also fit US Billfish Foundation tags.
The shark applicator is for metal tags.
The tuna applicator is for nylon tags.
- 6' (1.83m) pole: collapsed length 1.1m (3'4"): billfish tag applicator length 70mm
- 9' (2.75m) pole : collapsed length 1.56m (5'2"): billfish tag applicator length 70mm
- 12' (3.66m) pole: collapsed length 1.99m (6' 6"): billfish tag applicator length 70mm
Replacement applicators, cap nuts & end caps are available.
- Telescopic poles will jam if not flushed with fresh water to clean out salt. Access through bottom of handle: remove cap & tags, then flush fresh water through the three holes. Leave to dry out before replacing tags & cap.
N.B. This item is too long for Aust Post delivery & must be delivered by courier. The shopping cart will show TBA (to be advised) for shipping. The order is submitted without payment so that we can calculate the cheapest freight option. We then send you an email with a link for you to log in to your account & pay for your order with freight included. Alternatively you may call us during business hours to provide your payment details.
Priced From: $119.00
*Add the items to your cart to obtain shipping cost