Quickrig Live BAIT Bridling or RIGGING TOOL & Clips
Unique, specialist game fishing, live bait bridling (rigging) tool from the USA's Quickrig. A great alternative to traditional bait bridling methods. Can also be used to efficiently and effectively to rig a "skip" and/or swim bait for trolling. Includes 35 clips.
Unique, specialist bait bridling tool to easily and effectively rig baits quickly! Use the specialist clips (staple accessory) to simply place your hooks where you need them. Add a chin weight to help get your bait down deep quickly.
- Quality USA design from Quickrig
- Designed for live baits but can also be used to rig skip/swim baits
- Tool length 180mm (7")
- Made from heavy duty nylon
- Included 35 clips (staples) in a range of sizes to suit different bait sizes
- Specialist designed Chin weights available (sold separately) to help get your baits down
Clip (staple) Sizes.
Clip size required will depend on how you wish to rig the bait. The clips (staples) have an "open gape" position out of the box.(See Below). Once a hook or swivel has been attached, the clip is now in a "semi-closed gape" position. (see below).
- Small: Ideal for stinger rigs and small narrow profile baits like small gar. Open gape width is 18mm, Closed gape width is 10mm
- Medium: Perfect for standard live baits like small to medium sized yakka's, pilchards, slimey mackeral gar. Open gape width is 30mm, Closed gape width is 20mm
- Large: Larger live baits, pitch baits, strip baits, like medium to large yakkas, pilchards, slimey mackeral and gar. Open gape width is 40mm, Closed gape width is 35mm
- X-Large: Big live baits like scad, XXL slimey mackeral, and small tuna & other heavy duty applications. Open gape width is 50mm, Closed gape width is 45mm
Priced From: $59.95
*Add the items to your cart to obtain shipping cost