Hookem Fibreglass Game Fish Tag Poles
Quality made specialist fibreglass fish tagging poles in a choice of sizes (6' - 12') to suit your game fishing needs. From Aussie fishing tackle manufacturer - Hookem Fishing.
- Quality made from fiberglass for easy, strong and durable use in the saltwater environment.
- All sizes with two nylon thread bound hand grips for no slip.
- Choice of one piece pole, length 6' (1.83m) or two piece poles, length 9' (2.75m) & 12' (3.66m).
- The two piece poles will work as a shorter single length pole or slot together for the full length.
- Interchangeable tag applicators for billfish, sharks & tuna stored in base cap.
The applicators are easily assessible - simply unscrew the base cap, select the applicator required & fit to the tag head by unscrewing & re-screwing the stopper cap on the tag pole tip. A rubber collar around the base of the applicator acts for shock absorbtion and to help prevent damage to the tags on impact.
- The billfish applicator is for the Australian Billfish Tag & will also fit US Billfish Foundation tags.
- The shark applicator is for metal tags.
- Tthe tuna applicator is for nylon tags.
N.B. This item is too long for Aust Post delivery & must be delivered by courier. The shopping cart will show TBA (to be advised) for shipping. The order is submitted without payment so that we can calculate the cheapest freight option. We then send you an email with a link for you to log in to your account & pay for your order with freight included. Alternatively you may call us during business hours to provide your payment details.
N.B. All poles come with a bonus Go-Pro attachment.
Priced From: $125.00
*Add the items to your cart to obtain shipping cost