Hookem CARBON FIBRE Game Fish Tag Pole - 4m (13.12ft)
2-piece (4m long) carbon fibre tag pole for larger game fishing boats and/or maximum reach. Pieces slot together. Comes with tag applicators for billfish, tuna & sharks and BONUS Go Pro Adaptor. From Aussie fishing tackle manufacturer - Hookem Fishing.
- Carbon fibre is lighter than fibreglass & has less flex, therefore making it easier to place tags
- Three nylon thread bound hand grips for no slip.
- The two piece poles slot together for the full length.
- Interchangeable tag applicators for billfish, sharks & tuna stored in base cap.
The applicators are easily assessible - simply unscrew the base cap, select the applicator required & fit to the tag head by unscrewing & re-screwing the stopper cap on the tag pole tip. A rubber collar around the base of the applicator acts for shock absorbtion and to help prevent damage to the tags on impact.
- The billfish applicator is for the Australian Billfish Tag & will also fit US Billfish Foundation tags.
- The shark applicator is for metal tags.
- The tuna applicator is for nylon tags.
Product Code: 110234
N.B. This item is too long for Aust Post delivery & must be delivered by courier. The shopping cart will show TBA (to be advised) for shipping. The order is submitted without payment so that we can calculate the cheapest freight option. We then send you an email with a link for you to log in to your account & pay for your order with freight included. Alternatively you may call us during business hours to provide your payment details.
N.B. Comes with a bonus Go-Pro attachment.
*Add the items to your cart to obtain shipping cost