Ringer Game Fishing Bait Rigging Swivels
Convert more strikes on trolled natural dead baits or pitch baits to positive hook-ups on billfish using a circle hook of your choice with Ringer Swivels for game fishing. Allows the hook to rotate independently of the bait. Click on Details tab for guide to circle hook sizes.
- Use for quick rigging of inline circle hooks to dead natural baits for pitching to or trolling for billfish.
- Use with the Quickrig live or dead bait bridle rigging tool/clips (106401) for faster rigging and more hookups
- Rig the dead bait in advance with the swivel firmly attached.
- Add the circle hook just prior to deploying the bait by passing the point of the hook through the rubber 'O' ring of the swivel.
- The swivel allows the hook to rotate freely, independent of the influence of the bait, allowing it to set properly in the hinge of the jaw after the hook & bait have been ingested by the target fish.
- The small size of the swivel allows tham to be easily ingested without spooking the fish.
- No more misses because the hook point faces away from the jaw!
GUIDE to hook size suitability
- Size 1 swivels: up to 11/0 light wire circle hooks & up to 8/0 medium wire hooks
- Size 2 swivels: up to 11/0 medium wire hooks circle hooks
- Size 3 swivels: up to 12/0 heavy circle hooks
- Size 4 swivels: up to 20/0 heavy circle hooks
Priced From: $14.90
*Add the items to your cart to obtain shipping cost