Hookem Game Fishing Dredge & Teaser Boom (Bar)
Hook'Em Fishing's Teaser Bar acts as an outrigger and provides a trailer boat solution to getting your teasers, dredges and spreader bars running in clear water outside the wash. A Google search will show numerous rigging options if you require guidance.
- Hook'Em has designed the teaser bar as a solution for trailer boats to get their dredges & spreader bars running in clear water outside the boat wash
- Where a heavy dredge is to be run it is recommended that a double line system be used to reduce the stress on the rod holder. An online search will reveal multiple rigging options. Basically, another pulley is added at the towing point of the dredge (our Product Code 180567 would be suitable) & the towline is run through the end pulley on the bar to the teaser and then back to one of the additional eyes, effectively spreading the load between two points.
- The bar is solidly constructed from marine grade stainless steel with Ronstan heavy duty end pulley.
- Welded eyes provide for a variety of rigging options.
- Length of top tube 1m (3.28')
- Length of angled tube 480mm (18.91")
- Fits into angled or straight rod holder
- Base tube O.D. 38mm.
Product Code 140220
N.B. This item is too long for Aust Post delivery & must be delivered by courier. The shopping cart will show TBA (to be advised) for shipping. The order is submitted without payment so that we can calculate the cheapest freight option. We then send you an email with a link for you to log in to your account & pay for your order with freight included. Alternatively you may call us during business hours to provide your payment details.
*Add the items to your cart to obtain shipping cost