Pakula Shredder 3D Game Fishing Lure Large Size 40 - CHATTERBOX
Heavy Tackle 3D printed skirted trolling lure from Australia’s Pakula Lures. A cup face with 4 Venturi jets, 4 additional normal jets & a sealed chamber ensures maximum buoyancy, action and bubble trail. Troll fast or slow in calm & rough water.
- Australian invented and made with 3D printer technology by Pakula Tackle
- Feature a large cup face with four Venturi jets and four large normal jets with a sealed large chamber for maximum buoyancy & action.
- Originally developed to fill a need for a lure to work at slow speeds for use with dredges & subsequent testing & use has produced effective trolling speeds between 4-19 knots.
- Heavy tackle trolling lure to suit all positions of the trolling pattern
- Iideal to use as a teaser lure for bait & switch or fly fishing.
- Choice of Pakula's best selling colours.
- Replacement skirts available on request or re-skirt in any colour you desire from our Yo-zuri 14" octopus skirt range.
- Length 380mm (15")
- Recommended hooks/rig – Dojo 40
- Recommended leader – 300-400lb
- Trolling position – All
- Min. line class – 15kg
Optional rigging - Contact us if other rigging option preferred
- 300lbs fluorocarbon leader
- Pakula single swvel hook rig SWH 35/35
- Leader length 2m (6.56')
Priced From: $54.90
*Add the items to your cart to obtain shipping cost