Nomad DTX Minnow 220 LRS Sinking Fishing Lure
Will swim straight when trolled between 4 to 12 knots at distances of more then 50' behind the boat. Tough, durable, with Nomad designed Autotune tow point and bib system. Dives to 50' when trolled at least 200' behind the boat. Fitted with strong BKK inline singles.
- DTX stands for Dogtooth Extreme; the lure is super tough & durable & capable of standing up to the toughest of fish.
- Unique body shape design creates a distressed baitfish swimming action.
- Features a concealed Hydrospeed belly eyelet which allows faster trolling speeds than conventional tow points.
- Nomad designed Autotune system ensures that the lure will keep swimming straight no matter how many fish you catch & achieve maximum diving depths. Troll at least 50' (15.25m) behind the boat.
- Rigged with purpose designed single inline hooks
- Will dive to 50' (15m) when trolled between 5 to 9 knots at least 200' (61m) & will reach greater depths trolled on braid between 65lbs to 80lbs
- Ideal for tuna, wahoo, king mackerel, yellowtail, mahi mahi, sailfish, marlin; a superior choice for bluewater trolling.
- Length 220mm (8.67"); weight 217gm
- COM: Chartruese Orange Mackerel
- PHT: Phantom
- HPM: Hot Pink Mackerel
- SAR: Silver Green Mackerel
- SM: Spanish Mackerel
Priced From: $57.90
*Add the items to your cart to obtain shipping cost